[automatic translation. The document in French serves as the official version]
We attach importance to respecting your privacy, which is why we want to keep you transpa-rent and clear about how we handle your personal data.
When using our site, the following data may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the site, the user's access provider, the user's Internet Protocol (IP) address.
In general, the user is not required to provide us with his personal data when he visits our site.
However, for certain services offered by the site, for example when entering information in online forms, the user may be required to provide certain data such as name, function, company name, email address, telephone number, etc.
The user may refuse to provide his personal data , but will then be limited in the use of the site's services.
The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when entering it himself. The user of the site is then informed of the obligation or not to provide this information.
Site users are required to obey the law. In addition, they must refrain, with regard to the in-formation to which they access, from any collection, capture, distortion or use and, in general, from any act likely to infringe the privacy or reputation. people.
We use your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This is how your personal data will be treated and protected.
1. Who controls your personal data?
The Camping Devèze controls the personal data that you communicate to us and is responsible for your personal data in accordance with the general data protection regulations (RGPD).
Camping Naturiste Devèze
lieu dit Deveze
2. Who can view your data?
Your data may be transmitted to our various services.
We do not transfer, market or barter your data for marketing purposes to third parties. Data transferred to third parties will only be used for the purposes of providing our services. You will find the categories of affected third parties in each process described below.
3. What are the legal conditions for data processing?
For each specific processing of the personal data that we collect from you, we will tell you whether the provision of the personal data is legally obligatory or necessary to enter into a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide personal data and what are the possible conse-quences if you choose not to communicate them.
4. What are your rights?
Right of access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you. You can contact us by e-mail at the address given in point 1 above.
Right of portability:
Where we process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or agree-ment, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party in a structured and current format. This only concerns the personal data that you have transmitted to us.
Right of rectification:
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate, inclu-ding to supplement your incomplete personal data.
Right of deletion:
You have the right at any time to delete any personal data, except in the following situations:
- you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- you have a pending order that has not yet been delivered or has been partially delivered
- you have a payment debt, regardless of the method of payment
- you are suspected of having or used our services fraudulently in the past four years
- your debts have been sold to a third party in the past three years or in the past year for de-ceased customers
- your credit request has been refused in the last three months
- if you have made a purchase, we will retain your personal data in connection with your transaction for accounting purposes.
Right to object to processing on the basis of a legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitima-te interest. We will stop using your personal data unless we prove it is justified to use your data which overrides your interests and rights or for legal reasons.
Right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profile analysis for marketing pur-poses.
You can opt out of direct marketing materials in the following ways:
- following the instructions in each marketing message
- by modifying your preferences in your account.
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that we restrict the use of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- if you object to the processing of your data on the basis of a legitimate interest; we will then limit the processing of this data during the verification of the legitimate interest.
- if you declare that your personal data is inaccurate; we will then limit the processing of this data pending verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- if the processing is unlawful, you can object to the deletion of personal data and request the limitation of the use of your personal data
- if we no longer need the personal data but it is necessary for the defense of a legal right.
4. How to exercise your rights?
You can contact us by email or by post to the address given in point 1 above.
5. Data protection officer.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who will ensure that your personal data is sys-tematically used in a transparent, accurate and lawful manner. You can contact our Data Protec-tion Officer at the address given in point 1 above.
6. Right to complain to a supervisory authority.
If you believe that we are using your personal data inappropriately, you can contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.